Disclosure: This content is reader-supported which means if you sign up on some of our links, we may earn a commission.
Betwinner is a reputable company offering awesome odds to its customers. For newbies, you can sign up for a free Betwinner account here to get a 100 percent first deposit bonus. If you just signed up with the company, here’s a quick guide on how to place your first bet;
- Login in to your account.
- Scroll through the sports betting section and find your desired sport or league.
- You can use the available filters to make your search more specific.
- Click or tap on the odds value you want to work with to update your bet slip.
- You can then access the bet slip on the top-right of your screen or the yellow-coloured confirmation message shown under the chosen odds.
- Choose your bet type (Single, Multi, or System).
- Key in the amount of money you want to place/stake your bet with.
- Tap/click on the Place bet button after counter-checking your selections.
- Your bet slip will be submitted and the confirmation page will show up after successful processing.
- One more thing; You have the option of staking your bet as Stake per bet or Stake total for single and system bets. The Stake per bet option will assign your stake amount to each bet on your bet slip. The Stake total will divide the stake amount equally for each of your bets.
You’re eligible to play as long as you’re over the age of 18. Remember gambling can be a risky venture. Always stake what you have set aside for the same. Gamble responsibly!